Thursday, September 26, 2013

More Excitement!

And the awesomeness continues! Take a look and tell me what you see:



That's right, my friends - that's a nearly ripe tomato! Ruby only has the two, and this one is almost ripe. I think I am going to pick it tomorrow. It didn't seem quite ready this afternoon. Henrietta, the over-achiever, has six tomatoes of varying sizes, but just now one of them is starting to turn red on the bottom. And George, the slacker, has none yet, even though he's got the thickest stems. I'm going to have to have a talk with him...

Still trying to decide what to do with my pepper harvest. Ideas anyone! They are tiny peppers, so small recipes? Ha ha!

Perhaps this weekend I might attempt another embroidery project. Or who knows, one of these days I might even have another piece of wisdom to share, ha ha! I'm old enough, I should have some of that to spread around, shouldn't I? Wait - maybe you shouldn't answer that...

In the meantime, possible BLTs lurk on the horizon. YUMMMM!!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment