Saturday, September 14, 2013

Homemade is the Best!



Here is more evidence of my superior cooking skills - ha ha! 

Actually, I would say I'm an okay cook, but there are some things that I do supremely well, such as homemade pizza. Everyone who eats it tells me it's the best homemade pizza in the world, so now I've begun telling people that as well. I make a mean cheesecake, too, but that's just because it's my mom's awesome recipe. The pizza is a combination of things, I think.

First - the crust is homemade, like with yeast and everything. It's a good recipe I found that I modified ever so slightly. Then I also do not skimp in the least on ingredients. There is loads of cheese on these babies, and while they might all have different toppings (I make these occasionally for my classes), there is no shortage of the toppings that adorn each one either. 

My next adventure in regards to pizza will be to find and alter a pizza sauce recipe. That's the only part of it that I don't somehow work with myself, other than to open the jar and pour it on. If you have one, please pass it along!

And all of this leads me to another topic...



Planting seeds! 

Yes - tomorrow is the day, come Hell or high water! I am gonna get those babies planted so they can start growing. Then once they've grown and produced vegetables, I will cook them - see how that whole train of thought came about?  :D

So tomorrow - look forward to pictures of peat cups filled with dirt. Aren't you excited? Tee hee. 

It's going to happen! I really, really, mean it this time!

No comments:

Post a Comment