Tuesday, September 3, 2013

And Another Start...

Without further ado...



Here it is! The (not so very) epic embroidery project that sort of got me started both on admitting to my homesteader leanings, as well as the impetus for starting this blog (along with the continued poking of my sister, ha ha). Maybe it doesn't seem like much, but my aunt has finally received it, and seems happy with it. And I was happy to do it. 

What I found is that there's a lot of stuff I haven't done in ages that I really did enjoy - and want to start up again. Of course, last weekend was a bust, what with being feverish and all, but the desire is still there, like it hasn't been in, well... ages. 

And lest ye think I am a coward - I am woman enough to show you the back of this!



Here ya' go!


Not so bad, I think, considering I haven't done any embroidery in over five years. So there you have it. I think I will try another one this weekend. It didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, and I'm pleased with the results. Now I just have to dig through the rest of my patterns and thread (of which I have a ton) and decided on one to do. 

Ideas?

(And the TC [Tomato Count] is up to 5!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment