Sunday, September 15, 2013

Be Careful What You Say

Be super careful what you say...

It is torrential downpouring here. Thunder, lightning, and near tropical storm level rain (well, it *is* hurricane season after all, so that's what we get down here in good ol' South Florida). Trying to get from the house to the patio or the carport would drench me completely. 

I shall persevere, however! Just maybe I shouldn't have said that last night about high water - ha!

In the meantime, here is a picture of my sloth of a cat, Phil:



23 pounds of kitty goodness right there, all right! Does he know how to lounge, or what? The other two (yes, I have three cats! And two dogs, as well) aren't quite as accomplished at it, but one is still sort of a baby, so I figure eventually her big brother will rub off on her.

In the meantime, I'm waiting for the rain to slow even enough for me to dash out and get to the dirt and all, so that I can plant those seeds! Check back later, and I'll have an update on my progress.

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment