Sunday, September 8, 2013

Hit It Again!

Ta Da!



I actually started and finished another today! Yay me! This embroidery stuff is really starting to catch on here on the old homestead. One of these days I'll do more intricate stuff, or finish some of the things I've started, but for now, I'm happy with this one. And it's encouraging to me, helping foster that feeling of wanting to do more of it! That's the best part.

Now if I could only get those seeds planted... *sigh*.

And yes, I've got more:



And the back, still woman enough to show it to you:






So there it is - my contribution to domestic goddess-hood for the weekend. It's something, right?

I'm also trying to figure out another purpose for this blog, other than showing people my nifty stuff I get done. Questions about anything? Let me know...

Tomorrow - peppers!

:)

(TC - up to *six*!!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment