Thursday, March 5, 2015

Quotable Thursday

Got another one that seems pretty dang apropos for what's going on with me this week. Let's hope I get it posted while it's still Thursday, ha!

Tuesday I was in a car accident. I'm fine, just a small bruise on one knee I'm not even sure how I got. But my car - totaled. It's a goner, I'm pretty sure. I won't know for certain until it's checked out, but yeah...

And some other stuff has been going on, sort of coming to a head these days. I've been a pretty unhappy camper this week. The thing is, I know I shouldn't be. I'm alive, for one. Have a job, my fur babies are okay, and I even got a handful of tomatoes from the garden today. We can't help our feelings sometimes though. But this quote speaks to it all, I think.

"If you break your neck, if you have nothing to eat, if your house is
on fire - then you got a problem. Everything else is inconvenience. Life is inconvenience. Life is lumpy."
Robert Fulghum

I wonder if he's ever ready anything by Douglas Adams? Points to any of you who know what I am referring to, lol. I may even give you the answer tomorrow.

In the meantime, go hug someone, talk and laugh and eat well. Enjoy life while you got it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment