Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Four! Count 'Em!

I must be going blind. Like, really. Because when I was checking bean plants a couple of days ago, I found *another* eggplant! One I had not noticed before. Now, for all I know, they really can grow fast, but considering I saw the progress of a couple of them... Nope, I just missed it and I don't know how I managed to do that.

So yep, that's one pic there, and here's the other picture of the other two of them. I've been reading about how and when to harvest eggplant, if it can be frozen (it can), and now it looks like I'm going to need some recipes, hehe. 

Anyone who's known me over the years is probably reeling at the fact that I'm excited about eggplant. Well, I sort of am. It's something my garden is producing lots of, for one thing. And sometimes our tastes change. I've eaten it in the past and didn't mind it. That's what I"m hoping for this time around, too, lol.

They just gotta hang on until this weekend...

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment