Sunday, March 8, 2015

Post Card Sunday

Oh yeah, yesterday totally got away from me... But here it is, at least!  :D

These are more cards from my personal collection. I have a student from Kazakhstan. Yes, you read that correctly (even though I could not spell it, lol). Of course, as soon as I met him, I got very excited and told him that when he visited home again, to send me a post card!

He did not do that. What he did do, which was awesome, is tell his father who was coming for a visit to bring some cards with him. If you see here, they aren't true postcards like what we think of. He said they don't have that kind in their country. 

But you know what - these are soooo awesome! And who would have ever thought I'd get cards from Kazakhstan!? 








This is their president, apparently. 










The outline of the country. I'm assuming these all say something like "Come visit Kazakhstan, the greatest place on earth!" or some such. Since I don't read any Russian whatsoever, well... I'm going to stick with that, lol.

Anyway - aren't these cool?! I think they are awesome. Hope they make up for being a day late.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment