Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Good and Bad

Just a few days sure can make a difference, can't it? Yesterday was stressful - had a car accident. Yes, I'm fine, but my car is totaled. *sigh*.And I had to do something really difficult tonight. Tough, but necessary.

On the plus side - there are actually *three* eggplants out on the one plant, and the golden cherry tomatoes are starting to really produce. A good sized handful of them every other day or so. The bean plants are giving their last, I think, but I still have time to replant and get beans before it gets too hot.

So - pictures soon, of the eggplant and anything else that seems good. Oh - did I mention that both lettuce and basil are growing in the yard? Yeah, they are... all on their own, lol. Good and bad, right?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment